Saturday, January 29, 2011

Triple the Joy

One baby is a blessing. Three (at once) is triple the joy! Local interior designer, Kelly Jones, hosted a baby shower for friend, Kathleen Fisher, and thoughtfully shared a few of the pictures with me. I loved the ideas Kelly used to decorate for the shower...everything was three times the fun! Kelly also included a few pictures of her house, which I thought you'd like to see. Enjoy! 


 A tiny cake for each baby boy.
I love the walls in Kelly's dining room. At first sight, the walls look like they are covered in De Gournay wallpaper, but they were actually hand painted by Kelly's friend, Raines Thompson (http://www.mekdesigns.com/)
Flowers always make a powerful statement.


The shower invite was framed & placed on the mantle in the den.

Such a creative idea! Nests with three eggs were placed in the room to signify the triplets!
Now, for a little glimpse around the rest of the house...
This sitting room is my favorite...blue and white with a touch of gray!

Kelly's daughter, Ella, has the room of a princess! I love the classic look.

I am now itching to redecorate my 5 year old's room.