Friday, December 23, 2011

2011 Holiday Doors -- Is One Yours?

One of my favorite things to do at Christmas time is to ride around and get inspired by holiday decorations. For the last two years, I have photographed and written about my favorite doors. The response has been so overwhelming, I am making it an Inspire Me Christmas tradition.  So once again, I invite you to scroll through my favorite doors.  Is one yours?

The simple red ribbon speaks volumes.


I love these wreaths with the gold crosses hanging in the middle. 'Tis the reason for the season.
Natural simplicity- magnolia wreath with burlap tie.
Love the silver!  Love the pink!  Love the perfect alignment of the round wreaths on the round door panels.  So chic!
The pink berries add the perfect punch.
Double wreaths, double bows. The more the merrier.

What a swag!  And love that solo star.

You can never go wrong with a white sophisticated bow.
Elegance, plain and simple.


Gold magnolia!  Va-va-voom!
Tailored, balanced and altogether terrific.

WOW.  White wreath, red door...need I say more?