Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Doors....Is One Yours? Part I

I don't know about you, but I love to see how other people decorate for Christmas. One of my fondest memories growing up was when we would all pile in the car (my mother, father, sister, and myself) and drive around town looking at all the beautiful homes.  To inspire all of you, as well as myself, I have taken photo's of some lovely estates in the area. Because there are so many, I am spreading them out over several blogs. 

So, without further delay, I present a few of my favorite Holiday Doors....Is one yours??



            This front door wreath has a mixture of green and red ribbon.
                                              

I love the red bows mixed in with the garland above the door.


Simple and Elegant!
This three wreath design is elegant and sophisticated.

Wreath of magnolia leaves with red and green. Reminds me of D.C.

This door with it's beautiful wreath could easily be in Elle Decor!

We loved the back gate decor of this Raleigh Mt. Vernon Home.

Stay tuned for the next set of Holiday Doors...Is one yours? We will also be revealing the interiors of several homes in the area that have caught my eye. 

Until then, Happy Monday!

Betty