Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Sanctuary

 A bedroom should be your sanctuary. It is the first thing we see in the morning and the last thing we see each night. A bedroom is personal, and should be a reflection of us. It is said that we spend about one-third of our existence in our bedrooms. So attention must be paid when it comes to decorating it. My husband and I decorated our bedroom over six years ago, when we got married. It is beginning to look a little dated, and could use a pick-me-up. Lately I have been drawn to all things bedrooms! I love getting new ideas, and I hope to use some of this inspiration for my own bedroom.

Veranda, Jan/Feb 2011



Veranda, Jan/Feb 2011

Veranda, Jan/Feb 2011

Veranda, March 2011

Veranda, March 2011

Veranda, March 2011


What design ideas did you use when decorating your bedroom?